June 19, 2008

Cerita semalam...

Mylove dh dpt blik beg dia ptg smlm. Syukur sesgt. MAS anta ke rumah...Very good service. So ada la souvenir utk kekwn dia...Wakaka. Xde la sedey muka dia...Cian btol tgk la kelmarin.

Ekceli, we planned to watch movie last night...Huk3x, what to do. Coz yesterday angah borrowed his car, and Olan used mine...Mcm poyo jek. Masing2 ada keta sorg satu but bile time nk kuau tokle...

Sabtu ni both of us will be going to this butik near his house (belong to his friend's sister). Tgk2 apa yg patut n kalu ada yg berkenan, we'll bring mak on Sunday. If not we just straight away go to Saili's place.

Another thing, my lil sis received offer from UKM (Bach in Pharmacy with Honours), also yesterday. I hope she will be offered to further medic in Russia..(from Russia with love, ala2 J Bond gitu). I'll pray for her...x isah la apa2 yg dia wat pon.I know she can do it.

Wow...a lot of things happened yesterday. Apapon I really enjoy my life...with my parent, brothers n sisters, lil ayihs, frens and especially mylove. Meminjam kata2 yg tersayang 'Keberadaan awak disisi saya dah cukup buat saya gembira'.

No comments: