June 30, 2008

Tgk Baju Pengantin

Baru jek blik dr jumpa mylove g tgk baju pengantin kt Port Klang. Arini poyo coz ingat nk blik awal tp ada discussion dgn K Sherry. So about 6 I left my office, went straight to Bus Stand Klang to catch my bus to Banting. Unfortunately, there is no bus and I decided to take bus to Klang. Thank God, one lady sat beside me (after what happened last Friday...urgghh). Arrived Klang abt 7.15pm then no bus to Banting, again...Took Andalas bus n stopped at Petronas station. Maghrib there n mylove fetched me. He brought along his brothers Angah n Epul. So we met Mak n adik near Bank Rakyat. The boutique is just near the traffic light.

Ekceli, mak berkenan 2 bj. Kaler kuning n oren. Cantik giler baju yg oren tu...mcm puteri raja. Oren dia bright sesgt. Yg bestnye bj tu...kain dia unik. Kain dia ala2 duyung, pastu beaded dgn sulam tampal dr lace. Baju dia biasa, kebaya pendek berkorset (yg ni kureng berkenan skit, i'm not keen to wear corset). Yg kuning tu pon ok gak lah...Full lace with beaded, glam u.Bj melayu dia x best coz xde blazer...mylove pon cam x bape nk suka. So we plan to survey other boutiques.

Then mylove sent me back to Tlk Gadung Commuter Station...that's all for today...

No comments: