August 25, 2008

Watpe Arini...

Wake up early in the mornin...Mylove texted me,ask abt our prgm today.I told him that it's ok if he can't make it,we'll go some other time.I started cleaning up my room.Packed all stuff that I don't need anymore.Baba bought roti telur for breakfast.Around 10.30am myolve texted to inform that he's on his way to fetch me.

We went to Eye on Malaysia...I thot it's so fantastic but turned out the other way around.Nothing interesting,it takes you for 5 rounds for RM15/person.What a waste...

Then,we went to Sect 13 for lunch.Headed to Klinik Kesihatan Bkt Kuda for our HIV Test.Everything was OK.Went to Plaza MPK,to take baba's baju melayu in maroon-for my wedding reception.Dropped by at K Nita'a place,asked abt my beaded chiffon dress.I told her that I want balance of the cloth,for my shoes.K Reen (from Andaman Adreen) said latest by 2nd week of Ramadan if I want my shoes ready by 3rd week of Oct.Agreed by K Nita,to remind her.Oret...

Mylove sent me home.Our next course of action,to settle all documentation needed by JAIS for our nikah.Most probably by end of this week...

No comments: