September 21, 2008

Friday, 19 Sept 2008

Our session started a bit late.We've discussed a lot of things.Some of us came out with very brilliant ideas.N Tengku agreed with Rahel;we have to attract people to come to GALERI first then we go for reach-out prgm.There are a lot of prgms line up for next financial year.I know next year will be another good year for GALERI.Honestly,I'm very happy with my job now even I've to cover every aspect in GALERI which not fall under Exhibition,Collection Mgt,Special Prgm,Venue & Facilities Mgt and Marketing.

During my time in Finance,I knew my daily routine espc from 8.30am till 12.30noon.From reviewing bank statement online,fund mgt,collection,disbursement,investment,TREMA,Testkey,SWIFT,MYR,FCY etc.Afternoon,I'll check payment instruction eg cheque,TT,DD & CPS-Autopay.

Went home sharp at 4pm,n Mama prepared one of my faveret dishes,Ketam Msk Sambal.Sedap giler.

**Mylove texted me for the 1st time on this date 9months ago

No comments: