September 21, 2008

Wednesday, 17 Sept 2008

We continued our Strategic Planning Workshop on Wednesday (whole day...sigh).All execs were there except Ratna.Her father admitted coz very ill.By end the day,we still can't finish it (SWOT & Key Strategies Initiative).I managed to present my Budget Kick-off Pack to all.They were very happy coz we've prepared the template n they only key-in figures (espc Lan).

Btw,mylove agreed to buka puasa with me at KLCC. Selangor kan cuti Nuzul Quran...Once we decided to continue on Friday together with Tengku,I juz packed my things n straight away went down as mylove already arrived.As I arrived in front of bubble lift,I saw mylove standing among crowd.Since we don't have any plan,we juz went up n down,in n out of shops.Finally,we decided to have dinner at Nando's after Maghrib prayer.So mylove had a sardine pie n a bottle of Twister Apple Juice to batalkan puasa.After Maghrib,we headed to Nando's,unfortunately long queue.We waited quite sometimes.We ordered 2 sets of 1/4 qtr (mild) plus 2 side orders (Mediterranean Rice n Coleslaw).Bottomless Strawberry for mylove n ice lemon tea for me.

We took our commuter at KL Station instead of KL Sentral.We continued our never-end chit-chat in the commuter.We stopped at Teluk Gadong Stn where I parked my Baby-Kell.Then I drove him home.

I love spend time with mylove, x jemu2.One thing for sure I really appreciate his willingness to come over to KLCC via commuter.To abg,I love you so much.Ayg xkn jemu bgtau abg betapa sygnye ayg pada abg,betapa ayg hargai kasih syg & perhatian abg pada ayg,betapa pentingnye abg dlm idup ayg.Ayg doa byk2,moga Allah rahmati hubungan kita dunia akhirat.Semoga perjalanan hidup kita bersama dipermudahkan-Nya dgn berkat doa restu parents kita.

No comments: