September 21, 2008

Saturday, 20 Sept 2008

Wake up late,settled cleaning up my room.A lot of unused items need to be thrown away (why I still keep those junks? sigh...).Packed some of my clothes,rarely wear those to transfer to Puchong.I think better for me to start transfer things to Puchong.Then I finished my laundry.Mylove texted to inform that he'll pick me up around 4.Actually mylove has arranged buka puasa with ayah n ibu at their new home,@ Kg Sg Gulang-gulang,Tg Karang.

So I made Kuih Bijan to bring along.Mama,so baik hati cooked Ikan Siakap Msk Asam Pedas.Thanks mama.We arrived around 6pm.The house is very nice n cute.Pandai ibu decorate rumah tu.Very quiet n calm area,nama pon kg.Actually the house is not 100% ready.But insya Allah everything will be finish for Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

Buka puasa with nasi beriyani,bubur lambuk,n kuih muih (kuih bijan,keria,puteri ayu n cara berlauk).We went home immediately after Maghrib prayer coz ayah n ibu wanna go to the mosque to perform Terawikh.

Later that night Mie called,it has been quite sometimes we didn't contact each other.Actually I have texted him 2-3 times but no reply.He was so shocked to hear my latest news.Guess what,he also getting married soon,Dec 2008.We talked n talked.He asked me abt my love story.When it was his turn,he has to hang up n promised to call next time.We've been friend for abt 11 years.We started with MIRC long2 time ago.At that time I was using one of comic character (Autumn)as my nickname,dia pon sama (Naga Hitam).Our faveret spot is Sg Wang Plaza.Or if he got things to do with Maxis,he'll ring n we'll enjoy teh tarik together.Every Ramadan,he fill in my slot at least for once for buka posa.But not this year n actually i totally forgotten him.To Mie,I do hope our friendship last forever.

No comments: