September 21, 2008

Thursday, 18 Sept 2008

Nothing much,bz printing all attachments such as Guidelines, Template, Presentation Pack and filed it.I'll try to finish all my budget packs 1st week of Oct for review by K Sherry and approve by Tengku.So that by the time I'm on marriage leave,everything is ready and if any amendment needed,I can get help from Khalid or K Maziyah.

Sharp at 4pm,I grabbed my bag and went home.Baba n Cuman arrived from Malacca late afternoon.Pijan,Roha n Ayish also here.Even Olan already at home when I arrived.Actually mama invited mylove to buka puasa together with us.However ayah n ibu went back to Andalas n gonna buka puasa with mylove.Insya Allah,next time.

So tomorrow we have another session of Strategic Planning.This time with Tengku to finalize what we've done on Wednesday.

No comments: